Thread: Duramax and Trailblazer?

Tuner in Training

Duramax and Trailblazer?

Chris or Keith.
    Any update on Duramax and Trailblazer support? Does 2.0 help with this any?

Thanks.

Re: Duramax and Trailblazer?

Here is the status, we have 2 PCMs (i think from an 03/04) we have proven the fact that given the time we could offer a product. We will not progress beyond this point until some market research is done.

We haven't made an assesment of the potential return on investment (ie. sales) of such a development but we have a good idea of the effort required. Offering "something" when nothing exists is not always a guarantee of success and we are wary of our development commitments at the moment.

Feel free to blast my inbox with Duramax VINs as a first step to making this assesment.

Cheers,

Chris...

I count sheep in hex...

Advanced Tuner

I could send you somewhere around 37 vins if you need vins, but is suspect you are just looking to see how many buyers there are. I will buy the dealer package for duramax the day you release it! I also know of at least 3 others in my area that will buy individual. I also suspect that every tuner shop out there will also upgrade to duramax support as well.
    There is no replacement for displacement?&&sure there is, its called a Blower!

Quote Originally Posted by rattle
    I could send you somewhere around 37 vins if you need vins, but is suspect you are just looking to see how many buyers there are. I will buy the dealer package for duramax the day you release it! I also know of at least 3 others in my area that will buy individual. I also suspect that every tuner shop out there will also upgrade to duramax support as well.
    yes you are correct. market research is easy for the V8 stuff, the answer to everything is yes

We are learning this is the answer to most things anyway However, quantifying "yes" into dollars is not easy as some "sure things" deserve a lot more effort than others.

Chris...

I count sheep in hex...

would be interested in the 2002 trailblazer I-6, as id love to tweak with my wifes trailblazer

Tuner in Training

I'm anxious to get into my wife's '05 TrailBlazer I6 PCM and the ECM in my '05 Envoy Denali 5.3l. As it is, I can't even use the scanner with my 5.3.

If you are looking for people who are interested from the TB/Envoy crowd, let me know and I can post something up on TrailVoy.com. It'll at least be a start.