Thread: 2003 Grand Am GT 3.4l V6 disable security

Potential Tuner

2003 Grand Am GT 3.4l V6 disable security

Hi Eric here and new to the forum , i am trying to find out if i will be able to completely disable the security system on my 2003 Grand Am GT, i have been having alot of trouble with it and now it has completely stopped the car from starting it cranks over but no feul , it use to be that i could wait ten min with the ign key on but now it will not respond , so my question is even in this state will i be able to connect with the pcm and disable it for good with hp tuners , i am an efilive user for my truck but it does not support this vehicle , i am willing to get hp tuners if i can do this because i will also be able to do some ford vehicles that efilive does not do , i believe there is a proceedure with a new resistor relearn by bypassing the bcm unit but i would rather do it through programing if possible because there is alot of ford around here and hp tuners will be usefull for me and i have heard it is a very good product , so please any techs that know of this , thanks in advance Eric

Tuner
    yes you can disable the security on the grand am. as for ford support im not sure as i have to hpt ford lisences.
    96 l67 CAVALIER. PT76GTQ TURBO AND IC. PB: 10.62@138MPH ON 19PSI. DYNOED 502WHP AND 415FTLBS OF TORQUE.