Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Need some help!

the scalar for my LS4 tb is at 3685 right now. ZZP recommends to set it up at 3688, but has found no issues from numbers ranging 3775 to 5500 ( http://zzperformance.com/cobalt_ion/...ts1.php?id=999 )

2011 CTS-V Coupe
    - 1993 Mazda RX7

*The most powerful designs are always the result of a continuous process of simplification and refinement.*

well i finally put my stock TB back on this weekend. Might make some logs tonight, if not deff tomorrow. I still cant get KR to log though

2011 CTS-V Coupe
    - 1993 Mazda RX7

*The most powerful designs are always the result of a continuous process of simplification and refinement.*

Make some awesome logs tonight! The felt so much better with the stock tb.. still though no KR!! ... anyone else have any ideas? Its not even reading on the chart display

2011 CTS-V Coupe
    - 1993 Mazda RX7

so i think i've been VE tuning wrong. Well i don't want to say wrong, it's just my graph looks really choppy. I've read many different ways to VE tune. I've been doing the one where you set MAF to fail, paste high octane table to the low octane table, then log stft+ltft. Take that log go to your VE and and hit paste special add, whatever numbers from the log are positive i just subtract double. Another way i've heard of was to disable your LTFT and log your STFT. Go to VE table paste special %, do another log then paste special half %. What ways do you guys suggest i should for the LSJ?

here is a pic of my graph, the car runs great and has good afr's but i know these "hills" and "dips" aren't good.

2011 CTS-V Coupe
    - 1993 Mazda RX7

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by thebucky84 View Post
    Make some awesome logs tonight! The felt so much better with the stock tb.. still though no KR!! ... anyone else have any ideas? Its not even reading on the chart display
    if you open up the scanner and click on table display, do you have Total Knock Retard set to read on there?

i fixed the knock, its reading now. My issue now is my VE tuning. The graph i posted above looks like poo

2011 CTS-V Coupe
    - 1993 Mazda RX7