Thread: Upgrading the Stock 24# 4.3L Marine Intake Injectors to 42#

Upgrading the Stock 24# 4.3L Marine Intake Injectors to 42#

I sent my stock 24# marine injectors that came with the 4.3L marine intake off to be upgraded. I read about a guy (Jon) at Fuel Injector Connection (FIC). http://fuelinjectorconnection.com/shop/ that upgraded the Vette and F-body guys stock injectors and figured I'd drop him an e-mail and see if he could do the same with the stock 24# Marine Inj. He said he did and he also said he'd do it for a straight up trade for the 39# Ford Cobra injectors I had. I bought the ford 39s not knowing about the split spray pattern they have since they're designed for the fords with the 2 intake valves.

Normally I think he charges 20-30 bucks an injector. Not sure exactly (so don't quote me on that)but it isn't much.

Anyways, The point of this thread is to just say how great of a guy I think this fella is.

My truck gets me back and forth to work everyday. So it can't be down long. Jon@FIC didn't have any marine injectors he could send me and I couldn't take the 39# fords out because I needed my truck. So I ask if he wanted me to give him a deposit or something until I sent him my 39# fords as the payment. The guy said don't worry about it and to just send him the MI 24#.

So this guy that has absolutely no idea who the hell I am is going off my word that I'll send him the ford injectors. IDK about some of you guys but to me it says a lot. I also talked to the guy on the phone and he's a pretty good guy to talk to. Kinda like Al but doesn't talk half as much.

If anyone out there is considering a Marine intake or all ready has one and has not purchased injectors for it yet you gotta give this guy a call.

He gets great reviews on here and LS1tech. Also read some good reviews over on FullThrottleV6 in the Marine intake install thread.

Anyways, I had to put that out there.

I haven't got the injectors back yet but when I do I'll update on how they work out.

I know there's a lot of 4.3L guys lurking around here looking for answers . So give him a shout if you need some injectors and tell him Scott S. said thanks.
    1998 2dr Jimmy: 1998 GMC Jimmy, 4.3L V-6, 4L60E, Wynjammer S/C @6psi, Accel 300+ ign box, Taylor 8mm wires,EGR delete, CFM-Tech tb blade, Trans-Go shift kit w/vette servo, cat delete, Hooker Maxflow muffler, Zexel Torsen w/3.42s, Marine intake, 42lb/hr injectors, 255 Walbro, HPT standard, AEM UEGO W/B A/F meter.

SOON 2 COME:Water/Meth, JBA headers & more exhaust upgrades, cal-tracs, LS1 e-fans and some stickier rear tires.

Potential Tuner
    I bought some injector connectors from them a while back for the stock 4.3 marine injectors, ended up selling the whole intake setup tho. They run a good business