Thread: 2.24 to 3.2 update issue

Banned

Angry 2.24 to 3.2 update issue

So i decieded to give a shot and update to 3.2 (.135 i believe) and again issues that i can't figure out.
    1. 2012 V6 Camaro - scanner won't log any MAF reagings, tried all PIDs, sensors etc. but no luck no MAF at all. 10 mins elier on 2.24 was able to log it proprly.
    2. 2001 V8 Camaro - SD tune, made RAF idle as YT video found on this board but reads nothing. Tried to log spark advance and retard but scanner reads it top row (0,05 g/s). Tried to change to VE/MAP/MAT to calculate but scanner still was able to read only top row.
    3. Same 2001 Camaro - RTT works on VE table without a provlem, went to Spark table and it reads only top row ...

Am i retarded or what, i know my english is not that good but how come i managed with 2.24 and 3.2 is a pain in the ... ?

Or mayby someone can share config files, layout or what ever is needed to propperly scan GM cars on MAF, LTFT+STFT, Idle for Base Idle Airflow etc. On 3.2 scanner.

Best regards

Post log and layout you were using. You're either not logging the correct parameter or using the wrong one in the histogram/graph/whatever it's called now (or some combination of those two)
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock