Thread: Trans tuning

Potential Tuner

Trans tuning

As this is my first post on this forum i would like to introduce myself as well as ask a question. my name is tyler i am in sacramento ca. I have a 2000 v6 with a rear mount t60-1 turbo and currenty on 7 lb. As for my question:

I took the car for the shake down runs last week at the track, i did have some problems with the tune for the motor witch is fine i know how to work that however my trans didn't seem to work to well, I like to ask how to firm up the shifts, second i noticed that my shift from 2-3 was slow slow slow as hell. i have the A4 4l60e and any info on what tables to use or links for write up would be a great help. Thank you all in advance looking forward to more learning.

Tuner in Training
    can you post a copy of your tune? what type of vehicle do you have and what are your mods?
    Last edited by midwboss; 10-28-2011 at 10:49 PM.
    98 Regal GS |L32| mini afc |Stattama T67 A2A Intercooled|80# injectors|walbro pump| TEP Transmission 2.93| Stattama 4 Cam| 130's| Kook racing muffler| AGX's | Doorman sway bars| BMR lateral arms| The list goes on