Thread: Driver install problems in Windows 7?

Driver install problems in Windows 7?

I've been trying to install the drivers (HP Tuners MPVI Standard) without any luck.

It keeps giving me some digital signature issue when I try to install the 64bit version from the CD.

Any help here?
    03 Silverado
    Go faster: LQ9, 4L65E, Catback, long tubes.
    Pretty: Billet Grille, Helo Max 6, TerraGrapplers

Quote Originally Posted by TreyZ28 View Post
    I've been trying to install the drivers (HP Tuners MPVI Standard) without any luck.

It keeps giving me some digital signature issue when I try to install the 64bit version from the CD.

Any help here?

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5228

Try this

Help! Have been trying to get HP Tuners to work on Windows 7 (64 bit) and have not luck! Won't find netframe even though it's already installed. HOW do you get this thing to work????
    1999 Corvette Coupe LS1 A&A Vortech V3SI A4
    2012 Ford F150 Ext Cab Ecoboost
    2002 Corvette Z06

Tuner in Training
    You need 2.23 beta

Email support for link to download

I run Win 7 64 bit, no problems at all

Actually resolved the issue last night! After reading some threads we followed a few of the tips. Like others I had managed to load HP Tuners in a new Windows 7 laptop back a couple of months and thought it was working. My old laptop was still working so I was using that mainly and this past week I went to use the new one and had the issues.
    At one point I uninstalled HP Tuners and the system would not let us reinstall getting the framework 2 issue. We resolved that by using the tip to uninstall frame work 4 which allowed us to install the new downloaded 2.22 version, however the program would still have the previous issues of not recognizing a complete ECU read or allow me to save it. Yesterday I read to right click on the icon, go into properties, compatability tab then click run on XP mode!
    Did that for Editor and for Scanner and the world inmediately became a better place!
    Thanks to all that provide input and helpful ideas on this forum it is helpful and appreciated.
    When one thinks about it is virtually impossible for developers to fix problems instantenously as software systems change, so patience which is not always easy to have is a good thing!
    Now I can get back to tuning my Vette for E85 influence!
    Last edited by hobbesnmina2001; 05-21-2011 at 09:12 AM.
    1999 Corvette Coupe LS1 A&A Vortech V3SI A4
    2012 Ford F150 Ext Cab Ecoboost
    2002 Corvette Z06