Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: VCM Suite 1.6.0 is available now!

VCM Suite 1.6.0 is available now!

Announcing VCM Suite 1.6.0
    HP Tuners proves again to be the most powerful tuning program available for your GM/Holden LS1 V8 or GM V6 powered car or truck with the announcement of VCM Suite v1.6.0. This release includes a number of major features such as 2bar Speed Density support for forced induction applications, over 200 new editor parameters for LS1 V8's and various enhancements to existing VCM Editor and VCM Scanner features.

Full details can be found here:

http://www.hptuners.com/pr-1_6_0.html

Thanks for the continued feedback and support!

- HP Tuners

I count sheep in hex...

Tuner in Training

Re: VCM Suite 1.6.0 is available now!

From what I gather, there is no 2 bar support for the v6's in ver. 1.6? When can we expect to see this? And are we talkin 300 bucks just for the update?!?!? Or is it the standard 6 months for 100 bucks?
    thanks a bunch....
    ~tom

Extended Software Upgrades applies to new major software upgrades. We will continue to add new features into our software to make it easier for you to use. You do not need to be on the update plan to recieve bug fixes, minor software updates and customer support. We will distribute bug fixes and minor updates to you for free for as long as we support that software revision.

All 1.x releases are considered a minor update to the 1.0 version. All our users receive all 1.x releases for free.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Tuner in Training

Keith....if you weren't just some name on a screen, i'd hug you. How long are we lookin at until we see 2 bar support for the v6's though?
    ~Tom

Quote Originally Posted by TDZ16
    Keith....if you weren't just some name on a screen, i'd hug you. How long are we lookin at until we see 2 bar support for the v6's though?
    ~Tom
    V6 is a challenge due to the different way the code is written and extra limitations, we are working on some ideas but can't give a date at this time.

CHris...
    I count sheep in hex...

Re: VCM Suite 1.6.0  is available now!

Thanks to all at HP tuners, wide band tuning will be a dream being able to cut and paste.

;D
    &&

Thanks guys. It all works great! Tried it out this morning.

Advanced Tuner

You guys are great.

I just did a cam swap in my 2001 Camaro SS (4th cam) and I switching over from LS1 Edit to HP Tuners. I have been using all of my HP Tuners (I have 3 different cables) for almost a year now on other peoples cars and used the scanner on mine 100's of times and have decided to make the switch, to me it's a no brainer.

There are a lot of great new features, but there is one feature I haven't seen yet, the ability to compare your stock file with the file that you are currently working on. What's the hold up???

You have mentioned Version 2.0 will be a lot different, just the look of it, or everything?

Keep up the great work and I look forward to checking out the new software.

Bill

2001 Camaro SS M6 - 23,xxx Miles

Huron Speed AC Turbo AC Kit - 6.0L 9.4CR, LS3 Heads, 226 232 115 lsa cam, Turbonetics 7575 1.15 AR Turbo

10.98 @ 133 MPH on 9 lbs boost

Thanks for the kind words!

We looked at file compare and the needs of our users meant we weren't just going to have some simple feature to switch between a loaded file and a compare file. It is a big feature and instead of doing essentially two writes of the feature (one for 1.6 and one for 2.0) we decided it was best to do it once in 2.0. It is already coded in 2.0 development and is really sweet. 2.0 isn't that far away

Chris...
    I count sheep in hex...

How far away is far away?? :lol: The main thing that I would like is a save feature. Something automatic on the scanner where you can't exit the program or start another log unless you save the last log. Oh, wrong forum, but also the ability to change the gauges and layout.

Advanced Tuner

S W E E T.............. !!!!

;D ;D ;D

My neighbor is still waiting on his VAPORWARE EFI software... I tried to sway him.... to no avail..... his loss
    2007 CTS-V LS2

Tuner in Training

Good to see all the changes for us little V6 guys in there.. woohoo...

Tim

Tuner in Training

I placed my order a few minutes ago.
    My dyno-jet wideband commander should be here this week cant wait to start tuning my new motor
    when will my order ship?

Tuner in Training

so if you try to login and it tells you "Invalid Login or Password", does that mean the free upgrade period has expired? :'(

EDIT: nevermind, it works! it helps if you spell your email address correctly
    2001 Z28 (slow)

JCMGTO

WOOOHOOO the cut and paste seems awsome. So whens 2.0 just kidding, you know that thread will be soon to come. Anyway my question is in regards to the 2 BAR. Do I have to run MAF less to take advantage of this? By the way I'm tuning an 04 GTO with a Maggie. Also what 2 bar MAF is recommended.

JCMGTO

OK just saw this, so do I need to email a .bin file to you so I can use the 2 bar? Or how do we go about this? And who and where do I email the file?

Advanced Tuner

I uh...don't suppose 1bar enhanced for SD is a little cheaper?

By the way. Thanks guys! I just got done looking at all the features. My wife will be picking up skull shrapnel from my head exploding for months.
    1998 Camaro Z28 M6: SLP Lid, Adj. Panhard, SFCs, CAGS!, Hotcam, Hooker Shorties, Katech Tensioner, Catback with Dynomax 17221 3\" Muffler, Mobil-1, Bosch +4s, 160 Stat, !EGR, !MAFless, !FRA, S3 TB

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)

quick question, my updates ran out but lets say after you release 2.0 i need to buy another license would i get the version 2.0 or would it just be another license added on to my 1.6.X version at that point?

Thanks
    Bill
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training

Ok, help me out here. For the 2bar stuff, If I already have the pro package with alot of cars now, does that mean I have to spend another 3K to get the version of the 2bar again? Or do I just download and I get 1.6 now?

Rick

Tuner in Training

Quote Originally Posted by Synergy
    Ok, help me out here. For the 2bar stuff, If I already have the pro package with alot of cars now, does that mean I have to spend another 3K to get the version of the 2bar again? Or do I just download and I get 1.6 now?

Rick
    I'm a little confused on the whole licensing issue as well... I'll download 1.6 when I get home so that will probably answer the question.. but I have 1.5 now, and I still have support... so I can download 1.6... Will that have the 2 Bar support? or is that an additional $299 in licensing to use that?