Thread: looking for some advice on my 03 silverado 6.0 file attached

looking for some advice on my 03 silverado 6.0 file attached

im curious on how my file looks to someone who does this stuff alot and what i might look to change now that i have headers full dual stainless exhaust no cats either and is there anything else i should be looking at to change to push little more power to this big girl or just head for cam swap and lifters just looking for advice or point me in right direction
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by shane2500hd6.0 View Post
    im curious on how my file looks to someone who does this stuff alot and what i might look to change now that i have headers full dual stainless exhaust no cats either and is there anything else i should be looking at to change to push little more power to this big girl or just head for cam swap and lifters just looking for advice or point me in right direction
    Recalaibrate MAF and VE. Be sure and change Cranking VE table to match the VE table after youre done making changes.
    If EGR is gone you disable that in Engine>Exhaust Tab.
    I think you could add some timing in the WOT range and still be safe.
    You already disabled BrakeTorque in the system options and altered TM settings, so thats good.
    I changed PE for you and added 1ms of dwell on ignition.
    Try that and see if you like it any better. If not, just reflash your tune back in.

For a stock truck it doesnt look bad. get the MAF and VE dialed in and do the timing after your happy with the fuel curves.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "I don't care how it runs as long as it chop chops at idle"

ok ill try it out in morning see how i like it i got to log some to which i barley have thats where im new to learning is this maf and ve tables trying to watch some training videos on stuff but thanks for the tips ill see what i can do

Advanced Tuner
    https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...e-(w-pictures)
    https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...tricks-373848/

Theres a few good links thatll get you going on basic Air model calibration.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by shane2500hd6.0 View Post
    ok ill try it out in morning see how i like it i got to log some to which i barley have thats where im new to learning is this maf and ve tables trying to watch some training videos on stuff but thanks for the tips ill see what i can do
    If you need help getting setup or tuning for VE and MAF recalibration then just ask. If i dont answer someone will lol