Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Enhanced I/O Interface recall / repair

Tuner

Re: Enhanced I/O Interface recall / repair

I'd like to know if my repaired I/O interface shipped last week.

I included my name and email address, phone# etc.

I did receive some feedback as to receiving my I/O interface and repair date, last thurs, just wanting the follow up.

Thanks
    Devin
    05 2500HD 6.0L, Magnacharger Radix, Magnaflow CatBack, TransGo HD-2, Detroit Locker, Caltracs, Intro Pentia8 20x10\'s, BFG G-force KDW Tires 305/50-20\'s, M&H 33/15.50-16 Cheater Slicks, HPTuners V2.0.1

Tuner in Training

Thanks for the quick return. Also, thanks for removing whatever the hell was rattling around in there.

Curt
    2000 M6 SS Convertible, FTRA, Lid, LS6 intake, LS6 S heads, TR220, RT cats, Magnaflow, paint chips on pass side door.

Got my box back in 7 days and tried out on Dyno today it work flawless. Thanks Justin for job well done!

Fastest A4 Coupe Bolt On's
    11.33 @ 119.84 mph OLSD Tune

Tuning done by www.GearsAreUs.com

Tuner

I'm not exactly sure what the relationship between Casper Electronics and HPTuners is, but the service I have recieved so far has not been unsatisfactory. I have sent several emails to either touch base or request a repair status, some got answered, some did not. I also requested some detail as to the nature of the repairs specific to my unit in a couple of those emails; very simply, the questions were ignored. Any contact as to the status of my repair has been initiated by me and only me, and it has taken multiple attempts (emails) to only get the partial feedback I recieved. You know, at first I was ok with paying $18 to ship my interface back (insured) to get it repaired, but now this has turned into a big hassle, and at this point, I'm just hoping the repair is/was done correctly the first time, so I won't have to go through this again.
    I see that Caspers has been good to others with regard to repairs and thats promising. I would just suggest more consistency in the future.
    05 2500HD 6.0L, Magnacharger Radix, Magnaflow CatBack, TransGo HD-2, Detroit Locker, Caltracs, Intro Pentia8 20x10\'s, BFG G-force KDW Tires 305/50-20\'s, M&H 33/15.50-16 Cheater Slicks, HPTuners V2.0.1

Tuner

Can someone at HPTuners or Caspers please respond. I need to verify my tracking # because it is not recognized by UPS, FedEx, or US Postal as of right now, 3pm Pacific. I was told over the phone yesterday it was shipping.

help! please.

Tuner in Training

Quote Originally Posted by moregrip
    Can someone at HPTuners or Caspers please respond. I need to verify my tracking # because it is not recognized by UPS, FedEx, or US Postal as of right now, 3pm Pacific. I was told over the phone yesterday it was shipping.

help! please.

Actually, this unit shipped out on Thursday. I have emailed you about the tracking number. All UPS tracking numbers start as 1z, you had entered in 12. But, rest assured, it is on it's way. I have 4 units in here now being repaired. I hope to have those out of here today.
    --Justin

Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by Justin@CASPERS

Yes you can. But, I can not fix it right away. Usually, the boards take between 45 minutes and 24 hours to rework (some take SUBSTANTIALLY more time because of the nature of this repair). So, you can drop it off here (we are here 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM M-F).
    --Justin
    hey no problem, i understand! I just didnt want to drop it ina mail box to have it go down south to a hub just to go 15 minutues north of where i dropped it off.

Dave