Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: THE TUNING SCHOOL COMING TO CHARLOTTE NC, jump on the band wagon

Tuner

THE TUNING SCHOOL COMING TO CHARLOTTE NC, jump on the band wagon

I'm not sure if this is the right or best place to post this but its where I'll start. Basically I have been working with The Tuning School to get together a class for those of us between Ohio and FL and want the class. Working with them I need a minimum of 10 people, as of now I have possibly 5 people attending and would like to have the 10 people committed to hopefully lock in the class and set a date. It would probably be early spring of 2011. The class would be $769 and cover everything as normal and that price includes breakfast and lunch with tuning material and 1yr tech support!!

Hurry up and join in to learn with us and meet enthusiast from the region!

Where in Charlotte are you? Just curious.
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB

Tuner
    The location has yet to be set, I just need to make sure the interest is there before they start to lock in a date and work out where the class will be. Only need 5 more and we're ready to work out the details.
    Last edited by aquadalespeedshop; 11-23-2010 at 10:55 AM.

Im one of the other guys interested in the class. It would be great to meet some ppl close by that have an interest in tuning as well.

Tuner
    Interested parties please post here, the tuning school will then advertise the class when we have 10 people to secure the class will happen. I need roughly 5 more, but the class can handle up to 22 so don’t be bashful!!

I am on my way to Charlotte, NC sunday and will be there monday and tuesday helping people tune there cars.. I will give them the info and have any intrested contact you.. Could be 12more people for your class.

We Can Fix Your Bricked PCM Or Your YYYYYY OS ID

Tuner
    That would be great, we only need 4 more for the class to happen!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE

Tuner
    Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, we only need 2 more people and the class is locked in!! Whats everyone waiting for?

Tuner
    No takers??? This would make a great x-mas present to yourself, I know I'm going to enjoy it more than anything else I get myself this year

Only two slots to fill, wheres the eager tuners at?

Tuner
    Only need one more and we're ready to rock and roll! Any takers?

Tuner
    GOOD NEWS ALL!!! Spoke with Bob today and the class is a go As of today they are starting to plan next years schedule and it looks like ours could possibly be first in line! Stay posted for details, also keep an eye on their site for when its published so us originals make sure to grab a seat before it fills up.

Just want to thank everyone for their interest and helping me get this class together.

Sounds good!

Is this the Advanced or Beginners class?
    2006 CGM A4

beginners...but hey if there are enough of us again after taking the beginners class maybe we can get them to do an advance class next time

Tuner in Training
    what is the benefit of spending the additional $300 for the class rather than buying the self study books?

Quote Originally Posted by 2 gtos View Post
    what is the benefit of spending the additional $300 for the class rather than buying the self study books?
    One benefit is the live dyno tuning. There is expanded information on using the VCM scanner to gather data and using it for diagnostics. You will also be interacting with students and other tuners that bring added knowledge to the class.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Ian
    2008 Corvette A6 - Comp Cams 231/239 617/624 109 ICL 113 LSA, Patariot Extreme Dual Springs .660", Milled .30" Stock LS3 Heads, Mahle -4cc pistons, FTI 3600 Converter, 1 7/8 kooks cat-less 3 inch X-Pipe, air raid intake, ported TB, SLP Loudmouth I. 512hp/464tq

2011 Ford Taurus SHO - stock with just a Tune

Tuner in Training
    Thanks. I would be interested in Charlotte or further North on the east coast. And if you need a test car for that Dyno........

And I assume that I should wait until a course before buying the beginner materials or there would be a duplicate cost?

stock C6Z
    TVS2300 G8
    MP112 GTO
    Last edited by 2 gtos; 01-04-2011 at 11:43 AM.

Tuner
    Alright people, the day has come!!! I just got an email from Bob at the tuning school and the schedule will be posted on their site Thursday!!!! Please be aware and check it to make sure and secure your spot in the class. We have worked hard to bring them to NC, lets not miss our chance.

Hope everyone had a great NEW YEARS!!

Tuner in Training
    Are you really gonna make us wait to learn the date?

Tuner
    lol, I dont know the date either, just passing along what I know

Heres the exact email I got today,

Just an update we will have the schedule out Thursday!

Bob Morreale
    The Tuning School, Inc.
    http://www.thetuningschool.com
    (727) 264-8875

I feel the same way, JUST TELL US