Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Having problems doing a case learn

use 2.22
    We Can Fix Your Bricked PCM Or Your YYYYYY OS ID

Advanced Tuner
    BTW, The Schematics are in AutoCad or I can PDF them.

I have been using this board for a lot of information while I have gone through the starting phase of the motor. A lot of good information from a number of knowledgeable people like yourself who are willing to help people like me when we run into trouble and I thank you for that.

Quote Originally Posted by DrLoch View Post
    The car is running (Idleing) with the tune I posted although the right (PS) is running richer than the driver side.

driverside (bank 1) exhaust leak shows leaner then pass side (bank 2)..

Advanced Tuner
    I haven't seen or heard any exhaust leaks........ I was hoping the case learn would straighten it out. B2 is ~ .5 - .75 richer than bank 1. on the NGK. As I said I have the car in the garage and I have tubing over the tail pipes that I run through holes in the door. I noticed the Bank 2 was spitting sooty exhaust outside on the driveway which was why I hooked the WB up to BANK 2. I have been doing all the adjustments with the WB in the Bank 1 exhaust just beyond the collector.

I will load up 2.22 and give that a try. Will 2.22 load up a file that has been saved in Beta 2.23?

you don't have to hear the leak.. the sensor can see it, it is there.. been there done that.. once or twice..

Advanced Tuner
    Loaded up 2.22 and after a few tries I got it to do the learn.

Thanks for your help, now I have to figure oout where the exhaust leak is on bank one. Switched WB over to B2 side and adjusted VE's

Dennis