Thread: Escalade, 2010, E38, P0606.

Potential Tuner

Escalade, 2010, E38, P0606.

Hello.
    I have been using HPTuners recently comparatively.
    Several GM V8s and Chrysler(Dodge) are made with a successful result.
    However, now for the second day I can't beat this car. Any minor changes in the "Moment Management" trigger P0606 at various points in the movement.
    Maybe this is the problem of this particular OS?
    please, I will ask you not to laugh at me a lot, and tell me what exactly i can't must in this software.
    This is my first English-language forum, so I can express myself clumsily.)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Are you talking about when you change the desired throttle area tables?

It can brick the computer if you make too big of changes. It's advised that you don't mess with those tables. Also if you drag the mouse over that table the description on the bottom does tell you that you should not change the values in that table because it can make the PCM inoperable.

So I suggest you stop messing with and tune it like normal. Also your Power Enrichment EQ ratio is very very rich.

You are asking for a 10.0 AFR and that is way too much fuel. 14/1.398 = 10.0. Make sure you understand how the PE is used and do not abuse that table. Select a desired air fuel ratio and use the MAF and VVE tables to add or remove fuel to reach that AFR/Lambda.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Thanks !
    I saw the warning, but decided to take a chance. Earlier on other GM's we touched it, and it didn't cause P0606. Still, do you think that i can't touch anything in "moment management"?
    According to AFS - I later calculated and corrected. I agree that 10 is a lot.

Potential Tuner
    Is it possible to see any stock and tuning file from any E38 for any standard engine ?
    I would be very grateful.

Yes, log into your customer page on the main website for HP Tuners.

Once you log in you can look in the tune repository for stock tune files from tons of E38 computers. Just remember that the E38 was put in lots of vehicles that run different throttle bodies and different electronic throttle pedals.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.