stock 706 heads
    lq9 intake
    lm7 TB
    shorty headers
    WB driverside o2 upstream(aem30-0300)
    x-pipe dual carven type R
    3.73 gears 4wd
    FTI 3200 stall

ok well i been struggling with my fuel i had done me VE n my Maf as close to 0 and once i turn everything back on i started having issues with my AFR. Cold start idles at 11-12 high then once it gets up temp it starts to climb to 14.68. Then after driving it will run in high 13s to low 14s and if i do a half to wide open TB run the AFR drops to high 10s to mid-low 12 and it takes a couple of seconds to climb back up to stoich. Can yall look take a look at my last log n give me some pointers

p59 pcm chaged some inputs from the 6.0 p01
    i had bricked my oem pcm fromthe sierra so i bought another once from a silverado same OS

hptuners logfile.hpl
    2-1-22 install tune.hpt

Have you been tuning the MAF and VE with fuel trims active?

Also you are way out of fuel injector so it makes zero sense to keep tuning this thing. The stock injector were maxed out a long time ago, replace them with larger ones before you even do anymore tuning. I suggest either 31lb/hr injectors from a 8.1 vortec or 33lb/hr from a flex fuel silverado/suburban of that era.

Get new injectors and then redo the MAF and VE tables, see where you end up.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    I been just logging the maf n ve but haven't made any adjustments after turning on trims and i will look into getting new injectors for it then thank u