Thread: A couple of questions

Tuner in Training

A couple of questions

I just learned of HP tuners and I'm pretty enthused about it. It seems like a superior alternative to LS1Edit. However I can't seem to find any info on which GM vehicles this supports. I assume all LS1 equipped cars and trucks. How about Northstars? Can anyone provide me with more detail on what's supported. We would very much like the ability to work with Northstar engines. On a side note, does anyone know of a programming product for chryslers? We need the ability to re-program PTs and Neon SRT4's. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Scott
    LSS LLC.

Re: A couple of questions

our currently supported and planned supported in the near future are on our orders page http://www.hptuners.com/order.php

We are looking at the Northstar amongst other things but at this stage we are unable to give any commitment.
    I count sheep in hex...

Tuner in Training

Well if you're considering the northstar I'll just throw in an "I'd Buy It!!!" to let you know there's some customer demand. If there's any possibility of doing the Northstar I'd love to hear about it. Also, does anyone know if there is ANY sort of chrysler reprogramming stuff out there? Thanks

Scott

Potential Tuner

You're welcome to guage interest in the Northstar project at my site.. With well over 22,000 members, you're bound to get a good response.. We even have a guy who helped design the engine - so that may be of help to you as well.. Just click the link in my signature....
    Sal Collaziano&&Cadillac