Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread: Brad Barnhill's Virtual Dyno with HP Tuners

Advanced Tuner
    any progress on this? I cannot get this to work

Remember one thing when using this software. You cannot use logs that have multiple gear changes. For Virtual Dyno to provide correct data back to you, you must provide it with a single gear pull, i.e. hard pull in 3rd or 4th (only) from 1K to 7K. Be sure to use the latest version (1.3.9). If you find bugs or have issues with some parameters, contact Brad through his FB page.
    2012 Mustang GT with S/C
    4Runner with S/C
    Turbo/NOS Hayabusa - 320RWHP

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 15PSI View Post
    Remember one thing when using this software. You cannot use logs that have multiple gear changes. For Virtual Dyno to provide correct data back to you, you must provide it with a single gear pull, i.e. hard pull in 3rd or 4th (only) from 1K to 7K. Be sure to use the latest version (1.3.9). If you find bugs or have issues with some parameters, contact Brad through his FB page.
    and exporting just the visible range is not the same thing correct? thanx for helping me to clear that up. going to give that a try

I see no reason why an export of a single gear area of a log would not be successful. Although I have never tested this.
    2012 Mustang GT with S/C
    4Runner with S/C
    Turbo/NOS Hayabusa - 320RWHP

Advanced Tuner
    Ok here is a single gear pull with what should be required. I think. take a look if you will and see if it works for you.

1.csv

Advanced Tuner
    I have used this and it works, with latest HPT etc, if you just restrict the export to the area of the single gear run... even if it does not, you can set your own headings to match those in your .csv, see attached...

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG
    Last edited by dermotw; 03-27-2017 at 12:04 PM.
    99 TA, Texas Speed LS376, PRC heads, 233/239 cam, Fast 92mm, 95mm TB, card style MAF, Tick TR6060, Strange 4.11 12 bolt axle & clutchpack diff, Strano springs/dampers, Vette 18" wheels, Vette disks, CTS-V calipers, 16lb flywheel, long tube headers, no cats.

Advanced Tuner
    ok ill give this a try

Advanced Tuner
    this worked thank you. now i just have to come to terms with how low my readings are

Potential Tuner
    I am having some trouble uploading my .csv into Virtual Dyno. Is there a way to ONLY log Time, RPM, and Throttle in VCM scanner?

Just delete everything else out of the channel list, though that isn’t your problem. You need vehicle speed in your channel list as well..

If you can post a log I can tell you what’s wrong with it.
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Potential Tuner
    I know that this topic is 3 years old, but anyway... I have some serious problem with correlation of HPT and VirtualDyno

That's how it looks like when I import CSV to VirtualDyno:

vd.PNG

And here's my log file in CSV: seria.csv.

It even happens, when I only log RPM, Time, TPS, Speed...

What's wrong am I doing with it?

Best Regards!

If you look at the RPM column in your .CSV file, it appears that there is another value being exported as RPM. It looks like RPM is in the column next to it. Could you try exporting a log only showing a few parameters like RPM, AFR, timing, throttle position, ect?
    Owner/Tuner@Evolution Automotive Performance
    Lincoln, Ne

Potential Tuner
    Thank you very much! I just added a dummy column between Time and RPM, and now it works perfectly