Thread: Injector values for 0280 158-051 Injectors?

Tuner

Injector values for 0280 158-051 Injectors?

I have a car to tune with an aftermarket supercharger installed. The injectors read 0280 158 051.

Does anybody have a flow rate chart for this injector?

Is this a stock ZR1 injector?

I have a lot of tuning experience but I am new to tuning GM vehicles. Any information is appreciated. Thanks.

Best reference for that would be to Google that injector number. If it holds true to be a stock ZR1 injector, simply head over to the tune repository, pick up a ZR1 Corvette tune file and then copy and paste that data to whatever tune you gotta put it in. Good luck.
    Gray Ghost- The abomination. 2007 Chevrolet Silverado CCSB. 98mm turbo, nitrous, 428LSX, Rossler 80E with a brake. Finally finished. 23 psi, no numbers, Slow as hell.

PBM G8- Aluminum 364, twin Precision 67/66 turbos, 6L90 trans swap, CTS-V/Vaporworx fuel system, slowly making progress.

Dads 2011 CTS-V- Stock bottom end, stock heads, LS9 cam, pullies, ported blower, ported TB, D3 goodies, and lots of nitrous.
    618/618 motor
    906/862 spray

Caterpillar 50 Forklift- Duramax swap

If its the really short ZR1 injectors, they have an angled injector stream, they are not straight like most other injectors. Designed for their specific setup.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetS10V8 View Post
    If its the really short ZR1 injectors, they have an angled injector stream, they are not straight like most other injectors. Designed for their specific setup.
    It isn't really a huge problem. I've used them in a few setups, and don't notice huge issues with tip in or anything.

DSX Tuning - Authorized HP Tuners Dealer
    http://www.dsxtuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/dsx.tuning
    Just say no to bull s***.
    IF YOU WANT HELP, POST A FILE!