Thread: User Manual And Training Videos

Potential Tuner

User Manual And Training Videos

i have HP TUNER , wanna know how to use . please help me with user manual and Training videos

Buy Greg Banish's DVD and books. There are others, but I like Greg's the best.

Tuner
    I am reading, Designing and Tuning High-Performance Fuel Injection Systems by Greg Banish

Very Cool
    Try this
    1. Scan and data log your car or truck
    2. Then read and look at the data log as you read his book
    3. This process help me make the connection of VE tables
    4. For me the MAP reading help me the most to understand how to read/create a VE or fuel tables.
    5. The tip in from one zone 1 to 2 etc.

Thanks,
    Mr. 2008 SS

I have been to the basic and advance classes offered by "the tuning school" in Odessa, Fl and love the way Bob and Ian teach the information.

They are professional courses taught by professional tuners, which home tuners like you and me can attend, and many tuning shop owners and workers attend to learn how to tune Gen 3,4,5 vehicles.

I continually refer back to the tuning school books for problem solving. Frankly with the new PCMs off the Camaros and Corvettes, I couldnt do them with out the books. If you cant figure something out, they even have a help line.

The books walk you through a step by step process on how to property tune these cars with HP Tuners. The package includes laminated sheets you can take on the road with you to look more professional when tuning. They go over every tuning package from stock to supercharged with spray.

When attending the courses, we review the book work in the morning to get an understanding for all the dyno tuning we do in the afternoon. The students are going to actually dyno tune 4-5 cars each day. So you learn from the book and apply it on the dyno or the street.

Bob and Ian have done an excellent job writing the books and make it easy enough for a knuckle dragger like me to understand and apply.

You may also notice the tuning school books are the sole tuning books being sold directly off the HPT website. There's a good reason HPT trust their product!

Ive brought my car up there several times to have to student tune my car, and never had a problem with it because after attending the course and reading the book, its hard to screw it up their step by step process.

Yes learning to tune is expensive, but so is a new engine if you have no direction.

If this link was on the your web site i would have bought your dvd along time ago
    Last edited by socal99; 09-28-2011 at 04:01 PM.