Thread: 2010 Camaro LS3 Help Needed!!!!REP

Tuner

2010 Camaro LS3 Help Needed!!!!REP

I have 2 problems:

1) when I reflashed the ecm the first time the display says excessive high coolant temperature, AC disabled, what is causing this?

2) the big one, I started getting REP this am at above 4500 rpms. I did some reading I see others have had this issue and I disabled the checks for P103, 106, 121 and 068 in the engine diag general screen.

Attached is my latest tune with my latest log, the log is without REP mode and before I made the changes under engine diag general. I will relog at lunch and see what happens if I still go into REP mode and post the log.

MODS: Long tubes, no cats, x-pipe dual 3" exhaust. Vararam "Tune" intake with the "good" maf which measures correctly for the vararam. Only other mods are Magnecor KV85 wires.

One other important note, I'm only tuning part throttle so far and I'm using STFTS, I have LTFTS disabled and I'm running the car on MAF only. I will tune WOT later this year at the track......with my WB. So this tune is only for MAF hz < 7200

Thanks for helping a noob guys!

Ken
    Attachment 27337

Attachment 27338

Tuner in Training
    I have had this happen to me once. Although it was not the first time I reflashed this particular PCM. I was a few reflashes in to the tune. If I remember correctly there was a particular sequence that I had to do. Such as make sure the doors where closed and the key was only on the accessory position. Something like that. But it fixed it. Or maybe I just got lucky. Anyhow it's kinda nerve racking when the customer is sitting in the car.

You may also just try putting the stock tune back in and see if that fixes it. then reflash the tune you where first trying to put in to it.

Hope this helps

Tuner
    I got the REP issue fixed.....and I am not getting the AC error on the last reflashbut who knows why

Here is my latest tune and log from it. Let me know what you guys think I'm trying to get the maf dialed in but I'm still getting 4-5 % error....I am using paste special by 1/2%.

Seems like the last few tunes the error is not getting much better?

KenAttachment 27339

Attachment 27340

I got the A/C thing and subsiquently it was hard to start. I pulled the ECM, TCM and BCM fuses and the starts returned to normal.

Tuner
    It appears that after I reflash the error comes up on the dislplay but after a key cycle or two it doesn't anymore.....

I tested the AC the best I could (it was 34 here yesterday) and it appears to be working ok.

Ken