Thread: mustang GT 2007 single turbo

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar

mustang GT 2007 single turbo

i have a single turbo mustang and with 42lbs injectors and its all be scalled properly. whats weird is that i tuned the car and start up and perfect and idles @ 14.8 for like 20 seconds and then i go to the scanned and i see these two codes. all of a sudden it it goes to 11.6 afr at idle. i erase codes and it goes back to normal again afr. i went into the DTC and click no error reported and still does that same thing.

single turbo from ON3PERFORMANCE whats the cause of this. and i know the issue is these codes but its not going away.

also when it goes rich like that i just step on the gas and then everything is back to normal happens only when idling for like 20 seconds.

thanks.

Tuner
    Keep an eye on your fuel trims. Either you have an exhaust leak, or the O2's are bad IMO.
    2016 Camaro SS

Where are the o2 sensors and what do the fuel trims do when it goes closed loop. I would guess the bank to bank variance is high or the pcm defaults one o2 sensor data to be bad due to how the system is Y'd to a single turbo.

Ryan