Thread: What table(s) affect WOT only fueling?

What table(s) affect WOT only fueling?

I know that you can control/adjust WOT fueling by the PE commanded table but are there any others that do 'adjustments'?

I say this because a friend of mine wants to use my software to self-tune his car (but without a wideband). He says that if he turns off LTFTs (which we know can affect WOT fueling), then the only table commanding WOT fueling is the PE table. Since there are no LTFTs and STFTs go to 0 at WOT, is he correct in saying that the commanded PE table is the only factor in the WOT fueling?

Now I know that even with that his real AFR is not going to always be 100% accurate on the PE table, but just wanted to know if there were any other factors that adjust AFR besides LTFTs and PE commanded.

And yes, before anyone says just get a wideband and be done with it...I have tried to get it thru his thick skull but that won't work...and frankly it's his car so who cares. He does say that he wants to get it checked out once to see where he stands with AFR, but after that it's gonna be purely without one.

Senior Tuner
    MAF Table, VE table(s), Injector Value Tables, COT, PE Tables and Modifiers (ECT & IAT), OLFA ... those are the main and directly influencing settings that control WOT AFR.

Guys like him will only listen to what they think, let him try with someone else's software.