Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: LNF New Parameters

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Doesn't matter to me guys, just make sure you put the subject line as: NEW LNF TABLES or something to that effect so that I don't just throw the beta at you before its even ready.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    And guys, please PLEASE include your serial number in your email.

Potential Tuner
    Awesome, thanks!
    '07 SKY RL

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    And please just 1 email is enough, I've had guys sending me 2, 3 & 4 emails. One is enough.

I'm not going to respond to ANY of them until the beta is posted though so hang tight for a few days please and don't email me in a day asking if is ready as the answer will likely be no.

lol ok with me, im just glad you all still love us lnf guys ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. i never lost hope
    2009 chevy cobalt ss turd. to many mods to list and to many problems to fix...... errr previous owner

More to learn more to learn. Can't wait to see what comes from these new tables. WG duty cycle, new spark tables, fuel pressures..

Gonna be some fast ass LNF's coming out of IAB/BYT/Term's necks of the woods.

Thanks HPT for starting off all of us LNF guys' year right. I knew there was a reason why I held off looking in to a certain competitor's products. Now I might just have to look in to that bigger turbo I'd been thinking about.
    Last edited by Ch1ck3n; 03-23-2011 at 11:36 PM.

thanks man great looking out for me to. damn uze lol j/k
    2009 chevy cobalt ss turd. to many mods to list and to many problems to fix...... errr previous owner

Advanced Tuner
    Thanks Bill!

And BTW, do you have any idea how much you guys have lit up all the LNF/Cobalt/Kappa forums? People are going crazy! ('cept for Vince maybe)

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Yeah I'd been pushing for you guys for quite some time, glad we were finally able to accommodate.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by gmtech16450yz View Post
    Thanks Bill!

And BTW, do you have any idea how much you guys have lit up all the LNF/Cobalt/Kappa forums? People are going crazy! ('cept for Vince maybe)
    He is going crazy just not in a good way me thinks...

I think the straight E85 tune will be nearer now. Gonna have to hit up term and get on a waiting list no doubt he is going to be doing this stuff up right... I can't wait for my BNR stage 2 turbo this fall with straight E85 or at least a mix.
    Last edited by Ryridesmotox; 03-24-2011 at 12:13 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Yeah I'd been pushing for you guys for quite some time, glad we were finally able to accommodate.
    Yeah us LNF guys are pretty fond of these little motors, this will make them even better. 500hp out of a 2.0L, that's like getting 1500hp out of an LS2! From what I've seen already tonight, the entire LNF community thanks you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by 1080112520 View Post
    yepp great year indeed. So since this is out, anyone have more plans for there car.
    Deff a big turbo soon. but mainly looking to get straight E85 dialed in right and run a 75shot ontop till the big turbo shows up on my front door lol. Im already trying to guess how each table is going to affect everything. Till now LNF tunes were pretty much plain and simple. Tune MAF, Raise boost, Raise timing, delete torque managment. lol caint wait to mess with the injector timing and PWs and see what kind of results Vince was reporting.

P.S. Sorry Bill for the multiple emails lol i figured you were talking about me. I didnt think my first 1 went through cause the computer shut off on me.
    HP-Unlimited Tuning and Custom Fabrication
    Houston area performance parts dealer
    MD800 Mustang Dyno 713-560-3889 Taylor
    2016 Camaro A8 "shop car" FIRST 6th GEN CAMARO OVER 200mph IN THE MILE 203.5mph

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbullet08 View Post
    Deff a big turbo soon. but mainly looking to get straight E85 dialed in right and run a 75shot ontop till the big turbo shows up on my front door lol. Im already trying to guess how each table is going to affect everything. Till now LNF tunes were pretty much plain and simple. Tune MAF, Raise boost, Raise timing, delete torque managment. lol caint wait to mess with the injector timing and PWs and see what kind of results Vince was reporting.

P.S. Sorry Bill for the multiple emails lol i figured you were talking about me. I didnt think my first 1 went through cause the computer shut off on me.
    lol, you weren't the only one, its normally not a big deal but when you've got 100 people emailing you and lets say each send you 2 emails that turns it into 200 emails, then 1/2 of those people didn't include their serial number so another 100 or so emails to go through lol.

I just like to keep it to a minimum

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    lol, you weren't the only one, its normally not a big deal but when you've got 100 people emailing you and lets say each send you 2 emails that turns it into 200 emails, then 1/2 of those people didn't include their serial number so another 100 or so emails to go through lol.

I just like to keep it to a minimum
    you should have a seperate email acnt for beta
    or a different part of the website where they can DL beta.

Advanced Tuner
    Wow BIG props to you guys - didn't see this coming and pretty much had given up hope on add'l support. I apologize for the hate and cannot wait to make this sweet hardware scream to it's full potential with END USER tunability. Thanks for coming through guys!
    2013 Cruze Eco - CAI, Catless DP, Catless MP, ZZP FMIC, Ported Intake Manifold, Mild tune (17psi), best 43.5mpg, 175ftlbs (pid)

2008 Solstice GXP - ZFR 6758, catless, AEM stage 1 water/methanol injection, Hahn Racecraft Intercooler, solo street race cat back, LE5 throttle body - 307whp on a dyno dynamics (stock turbo numbers), 100 octane EFR6758 numbers - 463whp/454wtq

yeah im thinkin of hittin a 100shot and 30lbs if the idc let me lol Of course wth meth.

This is HUGE!!! Excellent work guys

Advanced Tuner
    I was one of those that forgot my serial number so I am apart of the 2 email people... lol Cant wait for this!

Ill bet this section becomes alive again on this forum

Advanced Tuner
    This is awsome news. I can put my wg rod back to stock now (some lower rpm mid load surge can be seen) and still boost 24 psi. I am anxious to try tweaking the fuel pressure in my car as well. Stock pressure drops off up top that is the first thing I am going to fix. Good job Bill, Chris and all the software engineers involved. I am going to have quite a few people showing up for retunes now I think.