Thread: Is tuning easy with hptuners?

Tuner

Is tuning easy with hptuners?

I have decided after months of research that I have decided to get hptuners for my '08 Solstice GXP. My current tune is odd, maybe just a mild tune. I don't know. Someone has read what I managed to get from my torque app and he seems to think I have a very mild tune. I know that it was tuned to sound like a Neon SRT4 or better yet a WRX. I'm getting about 20psi of boost, I get rubber in 2nd and 3rd, but feel that I can definetly get more. One thing I don't want to lose is the "burbling" that I have during decal. Mustangs and Corvettes leave me alone because of that! If I go with hptuner, and I put the time in, is tuning my LNF easy? Are there tutorials? Downloadable tutorials that I can watch on a plane since I will be traveling a lot in the next couple months?

Potential Tuner
    I'm still new here, and still learning alot, but with the thread posted above I believe anybody should be able to learn to tune the LNF. It takes alot of time to understand everything, and alot of re-reading, but its worth it for the power and the understanding of how the engine is running.
    08 Carbon Flash Redline 5 speed
    Fujita intake and Charge tubes

Once you go through all the links that ccsob has assembled, you can search specific tables like OS, OT, PID's for more info. Start LOW on boost. Aim for 18psi and work your way up. Too many people try to aim high and don't realize they're boosting 27-30+ on the KO4.