Thread: Procharger on 11' Silverado, wont add fuel through MAF or PE table, <attached tune>

Procharger on 11' Silverado, wont add fuel through MAF or PE table, <attached tune>

I just got a beta update for support for 2011 Silverado 5.3L (Flex fuel, VVT/DOD 5.3L).

Installed a LS9 camshaft (Deleted VVT etc) with no problem. Truck runs great with no codes etc.

Bolted on complete Procharger P1SC kit (comes 5-7 psi pullied), they had no base tune for 2011's yet, so using hptuners to do tuning. Truck has flex fuel so has large enough stock injectors & fuel pump to easily support the 400-450 rwhp the truck will make.

So truck runs great, got on dyno, put a good timing table in the truck, lots of other small changes etc and figured I would be using the "MAF table" and "PE table for everything.

I have added scaled the MAF table across the board for the procharger and it just goes lean anytime I go over about 50% throttle. Part throttle it will be 12-13:1 airfuel then when you go higher throttle it goes 14-16:1 airfuel lean.

I even tried tripling the MAF table and ive added 10-20-30% to PE and it doesnt richen up. I have logged the injector flow rate (up to about 58-60%) and it doesnt go up as I try and add more fuel. Truck only gets up to 10-11k hz's on the MAF logging so it is not coming near maxing out the MAF.

Am I missing something?

How to you add fuel with airflow? or is there a setting that needs to be changed so it will base air fuel on the MAF table about 3000 rpm etc?

the log of the pull with me trying to keep adding fuel (unsuccessfully) is attached, as well as last tune I tried with tons of extra MAF and PE fueling and it not working. Can anyone help?
    Last edited by AidanN20; 03-26-2011 at 10:11 PM.
    ~01 Duramax 4x4 2500hd- 490rwhp - Kinda Fast
    ~00 Silver SS - 55k miles, 5xx rwhp, Fast
    ~00 Silver WS6 - 32k miles, 6xx rwhp, Faster
    ~89 NotchBack - LSx - S400, xxx rwhp, Fast'ish
    ~90 Mustang LX - 403" LSx S-91, 1,xxx rwhp, Fastest

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Start by logging commanded afr.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    sound like its kicking you out of PE