Thread: LNF 09 Cobalt table range markings

Tuner in Training

LNF 09 Cobalt table range markings

I have ver 2.23.3912.28427
    Engine\torque management\max engine torque vs RPM vs gear\engine speed only shows to 4000rpms, I'm guessing it should be rescaled to 6000rpm.

Also,
    Engine\torque management\max engine torque vs RPM vs gear\Max torque, I don't know what is suppose to be on the vertical column of the chart, it is blank on mine.
    Last edited by TroyKreft; 04-01-2011 at 04:33 PM. Reason: add another item.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyKreft View Post
    I have ver 2.23.3912.28427
    Engine\torque management\max engine torque vs RPM vs gear\engine speed only shows to 4000rpms, I'm guessing it should be rescaled to 6000rpm.

That is the way that table is and I don't think you can rescale it.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyKreft View Post
    Engine\torque management\max engine torque vs RPM vs gear\Max torque, I don't know what is suppose to be on the vertical column of the chart, it is blank on mine.

That table does not have anything listed on the left side of the table. I believe it has to do with what "mode" the engine is operating in.

Tuner in Training
    I understand I can't, but that is why I put it under the bugs form, because it needs a program change to fix the problem.

Tuner in Training
    "Engine\torque management\max engine torque vs RPM vs gear\engine speed"

I was just checking up on this, I was going to get a new ver of software with the extra options.

Maybe I described this problem wrong. When I make a change the 2000rpm column it seem to change 3000rpm's power. So 4000rpm would equal 6000rpm.