Thread: KR Issues

KR Issues

Well for some time now i haven't any sign of KR logging on my scanner. Not even the default parameter wont read. On the line graph there is no number nor a line. On the histo window it says the Histo is not supported. I've even tried to make another histo and still nothing. Anyone have an idea?

2011 CTS-V Coupe
    - 1993 Mazda RX7

*The most powerful designs are always the result of a continuous process of simplification and refinement.*

never mind on this, sorry for the waste of a thread. My buddy told me to go Table Display and see if it's on the list. Nope, it wasn't. Problem and headache solved!

2011 CTS-V Coupe
    - 1993 Mazda RX7

*The most powerful designs are always the result of a continuous process of simplification and refinement.*

Stuff happens, glad you got it working.
    '12 Camaro T3 2SS/RS LS3 M6, SLP TVS 2300, Flex Fuel

yeah lol, still learning this stuff haha

2011 CTS-V Coupe
    - 1993 Mazda RX7

mines doing the same thing after working for forever lol, what fixed it? i went to the tables display and had like 2 unsupported paramaters and kr wasn't in there

Still won't let me add timing retard, not even an option....2.22 it loads fine...2.23 no go...anyone?

noone?
    i tried to squirm around it and configure a user defined pid for it also, but everytime i do so and commit changes and try to add it to the chart it disappears from the user defined btw.
    Last edited by daythecountrydied21; 05-17-2011 at 09:09 PM.

noone else ran into this? i know of at least one more person....

You should have a retard tab that it is under. You might need to clear out your os's and let the scanner load new parameters from the car.

yeah like he said there should be a engine>retard tab

2011 CTS-V Coupe
    - 1993 Mazda RX7