Thread: Great technical support from HPTuners...

Great technical support from HPTuners...

Not sure if this is the place for this... Sorry in advance if it's not.

Just wanted to say that I've had awesome customer service from Bill and all of the HP Tuners staff so far.

I've had the product a little over a month, and when I e-mailed support to see if the product could do what I wanted, I got a quick email back from Chris I believe.

Then the couple of times that I've had issues with the software, where I need tech support to help, Bill has been extremely quick in getting back to me and giving me a solution. Even on the weekends!

Just wanted to say thanks, and you can pass this feedback on to potential new customers.

They sure are great. I've had great service from them over the years as well as my favorite software to use. I tune with HPT, EFI Live, Tunercat, MSD Ingenius, Halltech, Motec, Diablo Sport CMR, SCT Advantage III, Wolf, Big Stuff 3, Holley (Commander, Dominator, Projection, etc, etc, etc) Accel (DFI, Gen VI, VII, etc,), etc, etc, etc. HP Tuners is by far my favorite to use and always will be. I wish they had more employee's doing as great of work as they have always done. Their abilities to make great software is only about 50% of what they are capable of with the number of employee's they currently have.

HPT for life, much thanks from me also guys.
    Last edited by zippy performance; 05-06-2011 at 12:46 AM.

I'm proudly a successfull stalker of an honor roll student!
    Ditto, for such a small group of people it's amazing what they can and are willing to do for their customers.