Thread: LNF Newbie

Potential Tuner

LNF Newbie

Just joined the forum.

I have a rollover 2007 Solstice and I'm in the process of pulling everything out that is required to make the engine run. My plans are to reinstall the necessary parts (obviously including the engine) into another vehicle. Before I reinstall I plan to mount the engine on a special stand and get it running again. In the accident, the intercooler was damaged but nothing else. Engine spent some time upside down but never threw a code or lost any coolant. Before the engine was pulled, the engine ran and the car would actually drive.

Here are my hurdles.
    1. I could use a manual that explains the LNF and what all the different sensors (and wiring) are for. Can anyone point me to a manual or document. I have a "remove and replace" manual on CD but there isn't much background on how things work.
    2. Once I get it running again, I'll need to tune and evaluate the engine output. Current plans are to keep it pretty close to stock and try to achieve original factory specs. I can pick up a lot on tuning on this forum but what do I need for instruments/tools?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    Larry

I believe you need to contact Vince at Trifecta Performance to get it running standalone. Without that, it needs to be able to talk to the BCM.
    '12 Camaro T3 2SS/RS LS3 M6, SLP TVS 2300, Flex Fuel