Thread: 2.23 Beta Not Finding Interface

Potential Tuner

2.23 Beta Not Finding Interface

Tried to hook the MPVI interface up for the first time today, received error message that the interface was not found. Going into the laptop under device manager, there are two yellow exclamation mark symbols over the A and B channels. Found the thread about updating the drivers for this
    Windows 7 64-bit system, installed, but then received another error message that the drivers installed are already up to date. The OBD-II interface on the car had power, as evidenced by the properly working nature of the Interceptor scan gauge, so there is some buggy deal going on with this software version. Please advise...thanks.

Tuner in Training
    have you tried to email support?

Potential Tuner
    Yes, no word yet, probably not till after this 4th of July holiday I bet...

The exclamation indicates the drivers are not installed correctly. Be sure they're using our drivers and not some drivers over the internet.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Tuner in Training
    yes, I had a similar issue, but it was the drivers.

Tuner in Training
    ive been having issues where i go to write and it says its not connected even though it is. i just unplug it and reconnect and it finds it again.. it happens pretty frequently, regardless of whether i've just used it for scanning or its been sitting connected while i mod my file

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by eodmonkey View Post
    ive been having issues where i go to write and it says its not connected even though it is. i just unplug it and reconnect and it finds it again.. it happens pretty frequently, regardless of whether i've just used it for scanning or its been sitting connected while i mod my file
    I've been noticing a similar situation, but I was just chalking it up to coincidence since I am usually moving through three different things while I'm working with it.
    Jaime