Thread: Help with tune!!

Potential Tuner

Help with tune!!

I need some advice. I own a 2008 Pontiac G6 2.4l pretty sure its the E37. I need to know if a shop where i live can tune it. I live in Orange County C.A. Anyone from around here that know a place? If not then what are my options?

If you have Hptuners then there are plenty of people on this site that can email tune you. I believe there are some rep. tuners out there in california but cant remember thier names
    Last edited by silverbullet08; 07-16-2011 at 03:48 PM.
    HP-Unlimited Tuning and Custom Fabrication
    Houston area performance parts dealer
    MD800 Mustang Dyno 713-560-3889 Taylor
    2016 Camaro A8 "shop car" FIRST 6th GEN CAMARO OVER 200mph IN THE MILE 203.5mph

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by silverbullet08 View Post
    If you have Hptuners then there are plenty of people on this site that can email tune you. I believe there are some rep. tuners out there in california but cant remember thier names
    Yea i know of some Hptuner but i just need to make sure someone has a tune for the E37

Most the time we make them off the stock tune. Its really not the bad I have done a few but wouldn't recommend just sticking one of the tunes on your car. Every little thing makes a tune different like from your ports on the head being either little bigger or smaller then the car tune was made for. Different exhaust and so fourth I mean it can be used for a start just couldn't use all the tables on the tune.

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    um in anahiem there is a guy at superior automotive engineering i think his name is sean hes pretty good but youd have to call and see if he can do E tunes. also places with a dyno include GRC performance in irvine, and Eurosport tuning in anaheim as well.

good luck man
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman