Thread: unsupported parameter??

unsupported parameter??

I have HP TUNERS 2.23beta. I was setting up my commanded Lambda,& Lambda err the same way it is set up on the Greg B. DVD. I also set up my Lambda ERR VE histrogram the same way as in the DVD. When i plug my interface it everything is good untill I start the car. After i start the car i get UNSUPPORTED DATA on my commanded Lambda and my Lambda err. My histrograsm says "not supported with loaded parameters". My wideband still shows in my EIO inputs. Is there something that i forgot to do? or did I set it up wrong because i have 2.23???

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    This usually means you aren't logging the correct data to support the pid you are using.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

is there a differnt way to set everthing up??

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Never seen the dvd so I don't know how its setup.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

What i did for my table display if set up a PID for COMMANDED LAMBDA on the function line i have [PID.6001]/14.56 i set up a lambda err pid [AUX.20013]/[user.9004] For my histogram i have in plot value PID Lambda err
    it ploted aginst table Primary VE vs RPM vs MAP. every thing tooks the same as the dvd until i start my car's. When i start the car i loose the tabes and the Histrogram. I am still logging my EIO input. I have a NGK AFX WIDEBAND.

Tuner in Training
    I'm getting the exact same thing. But seeing that this thread is a couple of years old, it looks like you have't gotten any help with this or you figured it out.

Tuner in Training
    What does that mean? You aren't logging the correct data for the PID you are using? [PID.6001]/14.56. That seems pretty obvious that he wants to log lamba. So what does it mean to not be logging the correct data for the PID? Please be more specific.

I know what it means now. "You aren't logging the correct data for the PID you are using". It means that any variables referenced in the custom PID must appear before that custom PID in the main table.

ex.

Some value I want from the PCM
    Some custom pid that references "Some value I want from the PCM"

PM me if anybody needs help with this.
    Last edited by reactor2; 09-14-2013 at 08:06 PM.