Thread: 06 Malibu SS tuning...

Potential Tuner

06 Malibu SS tuning...

Can someone help me get started with a medium tune on a 3.9 LZ9? The car is a 2006 malibu SS. I just want something to go by so I dont mess anything up. Just some good starting points. Any help would be very much apreciated

Advanced Tuner
    Setting up your configuration to scan what you want too.
    I am still such a newb my self.
    The primary table needs to have what you want, if it's not in there, you won't see it in a scan.

Don't know what version you have, I am at 2.22 don't like the glitches in 2.23 (beta)
    For what its worth.
    My config.
    Read, read,.......read......
    The Regal has been laid to rest..... rust
    Now have an 06 Lucerne with the 3.8 and wishing HPT would cover that car
    Loved my 2001 Buick Regal GS.
    With more than 334,000K, 3.4 & 3.6 pulley, Change stats and pulleys with the seasons, Upgraded grounds & power wire, Volt booster, Caspers timing commander(AKA happy knob), Spectra intake-fender wall, PLog, 3" DP & 2.5 exhaust, HPTunner 12" Impala duel piston front brakes, New trans,GMPP suspension... yada, yada...

Advanced Tuner
    How are you doingt with the tuning?
    The Regal has been laid to rest..... rust
    Now have an 06 Lucerne with the 3.8 and wishing HPT would cover that car
    Loved my 2001 Buick Regal GS.
    With more than 334,000K, 3.4 & 3.6 pulley, Change stats and pulleys with the seasons, Upgraded grounds & power wire, Volt booster, Caspers timing commander(AKA happy knob), Spectra intake-fender wall, PLog, 3" DP & 2.5 exhaust, HPTunner 12" Impala duel piston front brakes, New trans,GMPP suspension... yada, yada...