H/C LQ4 Tuning

Current Mods:
    6.0L LQ4
    L92 heads
    EPS 222/226 .597/.598 112LSA +4
    3.73 gears
    Yank 3000 Stall

Problem:
    Trying to get this tune right (at least AFR), and I can't get my AFR Error Histogram to work. I used 5_Liter_Eater's guide for setting it up, but I can't seem to get it figured out.

Also, I'm using an AEM wideband right now, and my STFT seem to be swinging the opposite of what my WB is reading. Am I doing something wrong here, or going crazy? Log attached with Tune and Cfg.
    1995 DCM SS -
    Running: 6.0L LQ4, L92 Heads, LS3 Intake, Headers, Vogtlands, Billets, SS Brake Lines, BAER Fronts, Stealth and Prop Mod
    Staging: 0411 PCM,
    In the pits: EPS Custom Cam, 3.73s & Eaton Posi coming soon

goto the help files and set up a SD tune for logging your VE AFR error
    2003 Chevrolet Silverado SS
    L92 Heads/ L92 Truck Intake
    OBX LT Headers
    Custom Ridings 3200 Stall Converter/Built Trans
    6 Piston ZO6 Brakes/ 2 pc 15" Front rotors

Tuner in Training
    I finally got that figured out through a post on LS1tech. The problem I'm having now is that at idle I'm seeing around 13.2 when I start the car, even when it warms up. I also seem to get good bit of hesitation when I go WOT in 1st gear. It tends to happen in 1st and 2nd, and I'm almost positive it's not a trans issue. right now I'm just trying to get my VE straight. Any help looking over it would be greatly appreciated.
    1995 DCM SS -
    Running: 6.0L LQ4, L92 Heads, LS3 Intake, Headers, Vogtlands, Billets, SS Brake Lines, BAER Fronts, Stealth and Prop Mod
    Staging: 0411 PCM,
    In the pits: EPS Custom Cam, 3.73s & Eaton Posi coming soon

keep working on the VE till you are getting the AFR you command. Do your tuning on a hot car

my tune is in here...few pages in if you wanted to compair, I started a thread about track tuning...
    2003 Chevrolet Silverado SS
    L92 Heads/ L92 Truck Intake
    OBX LT Headers
    Custom Ridings 3200 Stall Converter/Built Trans
    6 Piston ZO6 Brakes/ 2 pc 15" Front rotors