The wait is finally over. Our first release through the customer login page is finally here.

To login and download your new update you will have to go here: http://www.hptuners.com/login.html .

Enter your login information.
Examples of valid Customer ID's (0000000001, 00000A0001, 0000001001, etc.)
Enter your entire Customer ID (Cable Serial ID) including all preceding zero's. Your VCM Suite ID # is your Customer ID #. It is a total of 10 digits in length.

Your Customer ID # can be found using the VCM Suite Info found under the Help menu of both VCM Flasher and VCM Scanner.

Your password would be the e-mail address you used to paypal us with when you purchased your product. If you contacted me directly and informed me that that e-mail address was no longer in-use, it is the new e-mail address you supplied me with. If you purchased through other means then it would be the e-mail address you contacted us with.

If you are having login problems please contact me directly via e-mail.

Please note that you must install this update over an existing functioning CD installation. You cannot install this software on a machine that has not had the original CD installation installed or you will receive errors.

Also, after you have downloaded it please verify you can open and close all programs, vcm editor, vcm scanner, and vcm flasher. If you have any problems or receive errors please contact me directly via e-mail.

We strongly recommend all of our customers upgrade to the latest version. There have been several minor bug fixes and many new enhancements added like:
  • Histograms for the scanner (Timing Advance, KR, Fuel Trims)
  • File history in both the editor and the flasher
  • Improved help files
  • Many more operating systems now supported
  • Better speedometer page for 98 V8 Vehicles.
  • Much better scan tool engine.
  • More parameters to scan.
  • Timestamps added to exported scan tool logs.
  • Automatic scanner reconnect
  • and much more!

Please note: All pre 1.3.0 VCM Scanner log files will become obsolete. To save these log files please export them to .csv for later review with a text editor. You will not be able to open up your older log files with VCM Scanner after the 1.3.0 upgrade.

On the horizon:
V6 F-body product to be released as well as many more V6 platforms.
4 cylinder product in the works.
Duramax product in the works.
DFCO support for existing V8 applications.

Thanks for your support!

- The HP Tuners Team