Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LMM Tune...coming from Quadzilla, help requested

Tuner in Training
    This is the one I have, and what I see:

Senior Tuner
    I put your data in and it works fine. As I said, they are just labels. Your operating system is just a little different then the one I built it around. Rows and columns are the same. Have to update it one of these days. Just follow the how to and it will be fine.

Tuner in Training
    When I paste in my data, I get all ##### in every cell.

Joe

Senior Tuner
    make the column wider

Tuner in Training
    In the one info file I have it says only to the do the 4 "default" tables for LMM, but in yours it shows doing that entire section all the way to the top, including the "pilot" tables. Which is it? When I pasted the "pilot 1 and 2 on low alt lo" in and out of your calc it modified the left bottom, not the right bottom, so I assume that's wrong?

Tuner in Training
    I closed and re-opened the xls file and that seemed to fix it. I edited all the ones you highlight in your tutorial and made all the changes ramjet talks about. Attached is my file, if you wouldn't mind taking a look and making sure I've not effed something up, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Joe

Tuner in Training
    Anyone? :-)

Joe

Senior Tuner
    I didnt check every table but it looked fine. The instructions showed you how to self check.

Tuner in Training
    Yeah, I did double check most of it, and it all seemed to work as it was supposed to, but I just wanted a 3rd party to double check it.

Quite a few different changes than just what quadzilla does.

Once question: If I wanted to do a varied table like you show how to do, with the left being a higher % than the right...do I have to do that with each of those many tables individually?

Joe

Senior Tuner
    Yes, but if you follow through the instructions and understood what you were doing, you would see that the portion of the table that is change is the same for every table. So, you can do it once, copy the changed portion, and then just paste that into the tables.

Tuner in Training
    Ahh yes, even though the tables beyond your changes are different, the part we're pasting is the same in each one...shouldn't take long doing it that way.

Thanks for the help.

Joe

How did it turn out? BTW, mecanicman, finally got a new computer, be talking to you this week
    Andrew

2006 Duramax ECSB - Banks Monster Dual Exhaust, Tie Rod Sleeves, Kennedy Twin Deluxe Lift Pumps, Edge Insight CTS with Pryo, EGR Blocker Plate, PVC Reroute, Suncoast Stage 5 trans with 1056 triple disk converter, Cognito Steering Braces, PPE Race Valve, LML driver side exhaust manifold, AFE Boost Tube, Stock Drop-in BatMoWheel, ProFab Performance 3" Downpipe, Other mods along the way, TUNED by ME... Way too much fun

Tuner in Training
    They are fixing my licensing issue, and the tune for the truck seems to be good...will know more in the coming weeks.

Joe