Thread: KR Question

KR Question

I had some questions based on KR and doing a burnout, etc. Hopefully you guys can see if anything is going on or if it's just all false from vibration.

When I spin the tires or do a mini-burnout I guess since it's a Fiero, it really can't do much of one. I will get some kr up to 3-4 degrees or so. My question is, this happened when I was on 110 gas too and I'm questioning if it's just vibration from the tires, etc or if it could actually be real. I haven't changed any of the Knock decay rates or anything. All abuse is turned off, and fuel injector cut offs are disabled so no injectors would be turning off. Just kind of wondering to be on the safe side if it's all false and it will do that no matter what. Obviously WOT and all that is perfect, no knock on 17-18 degrees of timing and 11.6-11.8 AFR.

Let me know guys.
    Thanks,
    Amir

BTW, I attached my tune to see if there is any reason why it would be causing it in the tune itself. I appreciate the help.

i'm quite confident its false.... with my 6 puck clutch when i go into reverse or take off roughly in 1st i get kr.
    2001 3.8 v6 camaro, T5, ford 42lb green top injectors, grand national .63 a/r turbo. 8psi. stock motor, ngk tr6 plugs (one step colder) 91 octane.

2001 4.3 zr2 s10. daily driver, 31" tires, 4x4, cat! and exhaust. looking for mpg.

Can someone look at this tune and see if I need to change anything in the Torque Management area to eliminate the KR when doing a burnout? I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Amir