Thread: tablet support?

tablet support?

i was wondering if this would work since it has a usb port for the interface

http://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-Thrive...1218517&sr=8-1
    '09 cobalt ss. hahn intercooler, intake, cp,catless downpipe, ottp stage 2 mounts, hptuners, gmpp 3bar tmap sensors, hybrid hp tuned

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    There are windows 7 tablets as well as windows 8 tablets will likely be hitting the streets. Pretty sure our software will work on them. We currently have no immediate plans to support android operating systems.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    There are windows 7 tablets as well as windows 8 tablets will likely be hitting the streets. Pretty sure our software will work on them. We currently have no immediate plans to support android operating systems.
    I just purchased asus transformer windows 8 seems to work fine just one question for Bill I lost my tune can I just read entire from the car again to get it in my tablet I have other tunes in my laptop but have the tune in the car is real close and if I use the laptop tune I will have to start all over I can email the stock tune to myself I have done that before to get that one on my tablet any help would be appreciated "And yes the tablets are great with the touch screen "
    Last edited by 2000 TA owner; 08-04-2014 at 09:38 PM.

Tuner in Training
    i was also woundering about an update on the andriod situation. iv found a lot of posts from 11-12' and the prices for tables are becoming extremely attracitve! as well as something with a smaller screen. trying to manage 17" in the cab of my truck is not the best or safest option.

Tuner in Training
    You would think hptuners would get this set up to run on android os.
    Android system is sold on more devices than Windows, iOS, and Mac OS X devices combined. I am actually typing this on my new android table I got from the wife because I told her that it would be nice to use instead of the laptop for my programming. Well currently trying to find out if there is a way to get it to work before I have to tell her to return it. So if anyone has a way to get a android table to work with HPTuners please let me know.

Thanks

Need a windows based tablet.

Surface Pro is amazing.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...