Thread: Please Help on startup for new setup

Tuner in Training

Please Help on startup for new setup

I'm having a really hard time trying to get the tune on this 2010 corvette going. It went from being completely stock to a bunch of mods. Now has SLP blackwing and airbridge, Ported intake, touched up heads on the exhaust side, custom cam (236/240 on 113), Texas Speed Headers/x-pipe, Racetronix fuel pump voltage booster, kenne bell boost a pump, and 150 shot. If someone could help me get this car running I would really appreciate it. I've tuned some older basic cars before, but never anything with these newer pcms or setups so I could use some guidance. I worked on a startup tune and it cranked over for a little bit before it finally started, and then once it did it only held an idle for a few seconds before it turned off. The o2 voltage looks like it ramped up. Did it get so rich it cut off on it's own? What should I do so that it can run long enough for me to put some miles on it tomorrow and get the maf scaled. Thanks for all your help.

Tuner in Training
    I had posted this up because that was the only tune the car idled for a few seconds on. Then no matter what changes I made I could never get the car to turn back on. Anyway, long story short there was a couple of grounds that the shop who did the work on it forgot to hook up. My buddy texted me and said it turns on now so I'll go work on it tomorrow morning. Hopefully everything will go smoothly now