Thread: 2000 Chevy Venture STFT issues

Tuner in Training

2000 Chevy Venture STFT issues

I am brand new to HP Tuners and OBDII tuning. I just purchased my HP Tuners and am scanning to ensure all is well with the engine before adjusting anything. I was driving down interstate into about 30 mph head wind and attached is the log file. Looking at the STFT it appears that my O2 sensor is dead. Am I reading this correct? Scanning my 05 8100 the STFT is constantly changing. Am I on the right track?

I have a new upstream O2 to go in, just need my wife to actually stay home long enough to work on it.

Otherwise I am going to tune it for extreme fuel milage once all the sensors are reading correctly.

Thank you all for the information
    Corey
    Corey McCarthy
    2005 2500 HD: 8100 and 4.10's Stock so far
    2000 Venture: Stock

Senior Tuner
    Can you post the config file you are using? I'm seeing very little info with my configs there
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Tuner in Training
    here is the config file.
    Ever since we got this van it has never gotten that great of gas mileage. Right now I am getting a best of 20mpg at 75.

Thank You.
    Corey McCarthy
    2005 2500 HD: 8100 and 4.10's Stock so far
    2000 Venture: Stock

Senior Tuner
    Try a scan of the van with the HP supplied config and post it. Use either the metric or standard config, either will do just fine. There is some stuff that the basic config will show us here that we need to see. Don't bother scaning from cold start right now, drive it for around 15 mins then get a good 15-20 min scan of it at full operating temp and post it if you can
    2000 Trans Am WS6