Thread: PLX wideband?

PLX wideband?

I was wondering if anyone has used the PLX widebands? Also wondering if HP tuners Pro will work with it?

Yes & Yes
    2002 Camaro SS
    2013 Jeep JK 2 Door

Advanced Tuner
    Were in the process of using one now, and i currently own the Innovate Motorsports LC1 with luck with HP Tuners also.

Tuner in Training
    I have the PLX on mine works great no issues...John

Mine works good as far as I know.
    99Z A4 w/ SS LT's, h/f cats, magnaflow catback, port/polish t/b, egr deleted, ls6 intake, lid, 3.73's, hpt, performabuilt level 1 tranny, 3600 stall, Stage 2.5 (5.3 heads), Torquer 2 cam, 42# reworked injectors, TR6 plugs.

2007 Avalanche LTZ - Catback and Eibach springs

how do you set it to display on the gauge and also datalog? Or maybe a better way to ask is where do you take your output for hptuners from if your using the 4pin connector for the guage?

Quote Originally Posted by keith42 View Post
    how do you set it to display on the gauge and also datalog? Or maybe a better way to ask is where do you take your output for hptuners from if your using the 4pin connector for the guage?
    I believe that it is supplyed with a gray wire that you plug in to the 4-pin connector. That is the analog output for HP tuners to read. If you are looking at the plug when it is plugged in to the brain, it will be the top right hole in the plug.

This answer your question?

I did find that all I needed hooked up was the wire to #1. I disconnected the 2nd wire (ground) and got the same readings with it hooked us as it did when disconnected.

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11192
    Last edited by domestic rice; 02-22-2012 at 08:41 AM.
    99Z A4 w/ SS LT's, h/f cats, magnaflow catback, port/polish t/b, egr deleted, ls6 intake, lid, 3.73's, hpt, performabuilt level 1 tranny, 3600 stall, Stage 2.5 (5.3 heads), Torquer 2 cam, 42# reworked injectors, TR6 plugs.

2007 Avalanche LTZ - Catback and Eibach springs

Quote Originally Posted by chubbz155 View Post
    I believe that it is supplyed with a gray wire that you plug in to the 4-pin connector. That is the analog output for HP tuners to read. If you are looking at the plug when it is plugged in to the brain, it will be the top right hole in the plug.
    according to this picture that would be for narrowband

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/attach...6&d=1175327143