Thread: thetuningdoctor.com

thetuningdoctor.com

who runs this site?links havent worked in a bit!seems the better help links are there.
    tsp LQ9 408, wiesco -10cc, ls7s cam,tsp 5.3Lheads ,stock rockers with upgraded trunions,BBK intake manifold;ported polished intake runners,80MM Tb,haltech CAI,Longtubes,RPM full drivetrain,3:15 gears.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    That was my old personal site.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

so us noobs are cut out of your tutorials? .you got any links for your,.swf files?if not pile them up zip them to mediafire!i would love to look at any and all the info i can get my paws on!
    tsp LQ9 408, wiesco -10cc, ls7s cam,tsp 5.3Lheads ,stock rockers with upgraded trunions,BBK intake manifold;ported polished intake runners,80MM Tb,haltech CAI,Longtubes,RPM full drivetrain,3:15 gears.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Unfortunately not that simple, if theres a specific one you need let me know and I'll see if I can find it but alot of them were simply lost when I stopped paying for my hosting.

and the pc they where made on got blue screen of death!lol. i hear ya!not a noob to server,pc,net world! sucky though!

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by C5XJEDIX View Post
    and the pc they where made on got blue screen of death!lol. i hear ya!not a noob to server,pc,net world! sucky though!
    Yeah alot of them just got lost over time...many of those vids were 3+ years old and just got lost along the way as I've gone through 3 laptops over the past 5 or so years and transferring over all the data doesn't always work out the way you want