Thread: Tuning

Tuner in Training

Tuning

I have a gt2 cam from zzperformance. with your software, will i be able to raise my idle, shift points(6500) and redline(7000) as needed for the cam? Also am going turbo soon will everything be cool . i hope so!
    Thanks magnus and company for the product.
    nightrida 8)
    2000 pontiac firebird a4: whisper lid, !maf, ls6 springs & retainers,manley pushrods,tci ssf 3200, 3.42 lsd,Ta girdle,gt2cam,fan switch, lca,stb. installed and tuned by Texas speed & perfomance

Re: Tuning

Welcome to the forum.

You will be able to raise your idle, idle characteristics, rev limiters, fueling/timing... everything you may want to do to make your car more streetable with a bigger cam. You can also tweak your new engine setup to get the most power out of it by modifying the fueling and timing values.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

And if you have any questions about the tuning itself, we'll be more than glad to help. We have more than a few very good engine tuners here ;D
    Business Network Solutions - for all your PC, network, printer and computer security needs.

Tuner in Training

are there certain increments that the idle can be raised or lowered? like in 25 rpm increments? or?

--matt

Tuner in Training

Thanks. I will be in line also for the software. which version would i need and what updates are coming.
    2000 pontiac firebird a4: whisper lid, !maf, ls6 springs & retainers,manley pushrods,tci ssf 3200, 3.42 lsd,Ta girdle,gt2cam,fan switch, lca,stb. installed and tuned by Texas speed & perfomance

Tuner in Training

I am counting down the days.

Tuner in Training

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeame
    are there certain increments that the idle can be raised or lowered? like in 25 rpm increments? or?

--matt
    ttt

You can pretty much set the idle to whatever you like.. increments of 1 RPM.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...