Thread: New to HP and the Forum

Tuner in Training

New to HP and the Forum

What's going on guys? I've been on this forum for a bit just reading up on tuning and just recently bought HPT Pro off of someone from my car forum (Redline forums). Well, I just got it in today, but he forgot to send out 2 parts and I can't get a hold of him. I'm missing the EIO for the wideband and the installation disk. I'm not too concerned about the connector, but do I really need the disk? Can I download the latest version of HPT somewhere? Sorry in advance if I'm asking dumb questions. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Welcome

Software can be downloaded via your customer page, the help portion of the forum sticky or even the "demo" software on our main page.

EIO connectors(for the MPVI interfaces at least) can be purchased from our orders page.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Awesome, thanks. I just downloaded it, but now it's asking me for an application key, which I don't have. So one way or another, I'm assuming I have to get a hold of the guy I bought this from to get that number.

Also I have 2 more questions before I should be good to go: 1: I know I'm going to need to buy 2 GM credits for my car. I don't see them on the order page, so how would I buy them? And 2: is the serial number the 10 digit number on the back of the module?

Thanks again.