Thread: Already have 2.23 but ordered new HPT pro

Tuner

Already have 2.23 but ordered new HPT pro

I ordered a new HPT pro and already have 2.23 installed on my net book. Can I just plug the interface in and add new application key? Or should I uninstall HPT and reinstall etc..... Don't know if there will be some confusion when plugging in the new interface. I want to new interface to only work on this new book.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    yes, you'll also need to load the drivers.

And unless you are running 2.23.545 or newer I would recommend updating to the newest beta which has several key bug fixes.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner
    Running 2.23.513. I'll uninstall and start fresh. Will the new disc sent have the latest beta? Or should I email support? Thanks.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    yes, you'll also need to load the drivers.

And unless you are running 2.23.545 or newer I would recommend updating to the newest beta which has several key bug fixes.
    Is there anywhere that we can see a list of the bug fixes?

Tuner
    Everything worked out perfect. I unistalled, reloaded with 2.23 beta disc. Emailed supported for the newest Beta, loaded new beta version and alls well. Thanks for the great customer support.

Also, when you get the return email from support, it has the new updated list of information on fixes etc....

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Galvatron View Post
    Everything worked out perfect. I unistalled, reloaded with 2.23 beta disc. Emailed supported for the newest Beta, loaded new beta version and alls well. Thanks for the great customer support.

Also, when you get the return email from support, it has the new updated list of information on fixes etc....
    Yeah, but when they put the beta download link up for you, it's good for several months, and if you come back in a week and download it again, you get the newest build, not the one that was newest when you requested it...so I try not to bother e-mailing and asking for it until the link expires on me.
    2010 Camaro SS M6. Stock Bottom End, Heads/Cam/Intake/Headers/Exhaust.
    2005 Silverado RCSB. Forged 370 LQ9/Borg-Forced Inductions T6 S484/Jake's Stage 4 4L80E with D3 Brake/4WD.
    2023 Durango Hellcat