Thread: How to wire up AEM Wideband for logging on 3800

How to wire up AEM Wideband for logging on 3800

I have a AEM Wideband gauge in my car and I'm wanting to get this setup for logging on the standard HP Tuners cable. I have been told I need to wire it up to the EGR wire, etc? Exactly how does that work and the steps needed to do that? There are a few cars that would need to have this wired up for. I have another buddy's car that has an Innovative wideband, etc. Just trying to understand how this can be done so it's a quick disconnect for different vehicles and it all works easily enough.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rare87GT View Post
    I have a AEM Wideband gauge in my car and I'm wanting to get this setup for logging on the standard HP Tuners cable. I have been told I need to wire it up to the EGR wire, etc? Exactly how does that work and the steps needed to do that? There are a few cars that would need to have this wired up for. I have another buddy's car that has an Innovative wideband, etc. Just trying to understand how this can be done so it's a quick disconnect for different vehicles and it all works easily enough.

Thanks.
    PM Matt5112. I believe he does this with his setup.
    1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP

Ported SC/TB, Intense 3.4/3.25 Pulley's, SSAC Headers, AEM Uego Wideband, Devils Own Meth, ZZP 1.9 Modified Rockers, LS6 Springs, Manley Retainers, TransGo Shift Kit, Poly Dogbones, KYB GR2's, GMPP Brake and Suspension Upgrades, Springtech Springs.