Thread: 64 bit windows 7 driver install

Potential Tuner

64 bit windows 7 driver install

Ok just like the guy below me I am having issues getting the interface to work. I do not have the disc. I downloaded the unsigned version due to the .net 2.0 issue. I downloaded and extracted the drivers for windows 7. Usually the first time I try the drivers I get a blue screen and have to restart my computer. It shows one mpvi and one unknown device. Device manager shows 2 mpvi's I do the update drivers to each. Then it shows channel a and channel b but gives an error 52 that the drivers arent signed and are faulty. Anyone have any ideas I have taken pictures of the device manager as well as a video from start to finish of everything I have done less actually downloading the software. I have to have this running by Friday. Please help.

Potential Tuner
    Also bought this laptop on the 19th asus u46e in case anyone needs to know.

I have a windows 7 professional and it works great for me. But i do have the disk. Uninstall the drivers for the HP Tuners MPVI. Update your pc till it won't update anymore. Request a disk from HP Tuners. If one can't be had cheap I can make a copy of mine and mail it to you for a few bux just enough to cover shipping. I don't care about my blank disks i have a ton.
    1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP

Ported SC/TB, Intense 3.4/3.25 Pulley's, SSAC Headers, AEM Uego Wideband, Devils Own Meth, ZZP 1.9 Modified Rockers, LS6 Springs, Manley Retainers, TransGo Shift Kit, Poly Dogbones, KYB GR2's, GMPP Brake and Suspension Upgrades, Springtech Springs.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner

Thumbs down

Ok I ran every update until I had none left. Removed and redownloaded tuners itself. Downloaded the 64 bit windows 7 drivers from the link Bill sent me. Big surprise 3 blue screens and still doesnt work. Bill I made a video of everything I did. I really either need remote install or something I have to have this running by thursday at the latest. Or for you to please email me the correct version of tuners and the correct drivers.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Those are the only drivers we've Used for the last 3 years so they aren't the issue.

Potential Tuner
    Do you have any ideas?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Try in a different pc to rule out a hardware issue.

Potential Tuner
    Issue fixed. Had 3 members of the geek squad stumped for 3 hours trying to correct the issue. It worked correctly one time then blue screened even on their display of the same laptop. I ended up switching models from the same company and it worked the first try. Must have been some internal issue in that particular laptop combined with the interface. But I am up an running. Just an fyi I had an asus u46e which would not work. I now have the u56e and it works great.