Thread: the new lope tune for the dirtymaxx

the new lope tune for the dirtymaxx

so here is a clip of my new lope tune i whipped up for the truck tell me what you think
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6lr-...dkA1CtaciAynk=
    03 DIRTYMAX HP TUNERS TUNED BY YOURS TRUELY 470RWHP & 855RWTQ CAI S368 TURBO W/4"DOWNPIPE 5" STRAIGHT TURBO BACK EXHAUST AIRDOGG 100 LIFT PUMP J&J AUTOMOTIVE&DIESEL PERFORMANCE STAGE 6 ALLISON CRANKED UP TORTION BARS W/305/55/20'S WRAPPED AROUND 20' BMF NOVAKAINE'S 7" IN DASH DVD&NAV 10" RockFord Fosgate P1 SUB AND KICKER DS 650 DOOR SPEAKERS new dyno numbers on the way!

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 03_duramax_lb7 View Post
    so here is a clip of my new lope tune i whipped up for the truck tell me what you think
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6lr-...dkA1CtaciAynk=
    sounds nice, what's it like when you drop the idle?

Quote Originally Posted by vltrb-0 View Post
    sounds nice, what's it like when you drop the idle?
    its not bad at all really and the truck comes out of the hole like its goin outta style and with the new trans and converter set up its unstoppable
    03 DIRTYMAX HP TUNERS TUNED BY YOURS TRUELY 470RWHP & 855RWTQ CAI S368 TURBO W/4"DOWNPIPE 5" STRAIGHT TURBO BACK EXHAUST AIRDOGG 100 LIFT PUMP J&J AUTOMOTIVE&DIESEL PERFORMANCE STAGE 6 ALLISON CRANKED UP TORTION BARS W/305/55/20'S WRAPPED AROUND 20' BMF NOVAKAINE'S 7" IN DASH DVD&NAV 10" RockFord Fosgate P1 SUB AND KICKER DS 650 DOOR SPEAKERS new dyno numbers on the way!

I love that sound. Is there any way i can get a copy of that tune from you?

Tuner
    Want to share what you did?

Potential Tuner
    Want to share the lope info?
    2000 Chevy S-10, RCSB Stepside,--SWAPPED--5.3L, Ported 241's, 9.2:1 CR, Comp 228/232 .571/.574, FAST92, 90mm TB, BUILT 4L60E, Yank ss4000, Trans cooler, 8.8 LSD 3.73 w/disks, Traction bars, Truck PCM, Tuned w/HPTuners by me, Current Performance Harness, poly motor/trans mount, Headman headers mids, 3" True Duals w/Magnaflow's, CAI, Battery under the bed, Chrome C6 Z06 Deep dish wheels

337HP/304TQ
    12.99@106 w/1.91 60' with stock 4L60e, TCI3000 stall and 28" tall tire

For what motors are you wanting your truck(s) to lope? I can do either...although not recommended, it does sound kinda neat lol
    Andrew

2006 Duramax ECSB - Banks Monster Dual Exhaust, Tie Rod Sleeves, Kennedy Twin Deluxe Lift Pumps, Edge Insight CTS with Pryo, EGR Blocker Plate, PVC Reroute, Suncoast Stage 5 trans with 1056 triple disk converter, Cognito Steering Braces, PPE Race Valve, LML driver side exhaust manifold, AFE Boost Tube, Stock Drop-in BatMoWheel, ProFab Performance 3" Downpipe, Other mods along the way, TUNED by ME... Way too much fun

Awesome sound, wish that it wasn't so hard on injectors. This lope doesn't sound quite as severe as some that I've heard. A company called DAP makes a set of injectors that are more or less designed for this though, only problem is they're not available to the public yet and are going to have a hefty price tag.
    Gray Ghost- The abomination. 2007 Chevrolet Silverado CCSB. 98mm turbo, nitrous, 428LSX, Rossler 80E with a brake. Finally finished. 23 psi, no numbers, Slow as hell.

PBM G8- Aluminum 364, twin Precision 67/66 turbos, 6L90 trans swap, CTS-V/Vaporworx fuel system, slowly making progress.

Dads 2011 CTS-V- Stock bottom end, stock heads, LS9 cam, pullies, ported blower, ported TB, D3 goodies, and lots of nitrous.
    618/618 motor
    906/862 spray

Caterpillar 50 Forklift- Duramax swap

Tuner in Training
    Can someone share that tune and possibly more for the lb7

Tuner in Training
    Anyone??

look at your TPS vs Base Qty Injected table. In the 0% TPS, you're going to need to change from zero to "X" mm^3 of fuel to get it to lope. if you post a screen shot of the table, I can show you which cell you're going to need to modify
    Andrew

2006 Duramax ECSB - Banks Monster Dual Exhaust, Tie Rod Sleeves, Kennedy Twin Deluxe Lift Pumps, Edge Insight CTS with Pryo, EGR Blocker Plate, PVC Reroute, Suncoast Stage 5 trans with 1056 triple disk converter, Cognito Steering Braces, PPE Race Valve, LML driver side exhaust manifold, AFE Boost Tube, Stock Drop-in BatMoWheel, ProFab Performance 3" Downpipe, Other mods along the way, TUNED by ME... Way too much fun

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by ajamesbond007 View Post
    look at your TPS vs Base Qty Injected table. In the 0% TPS, you're going to need to change from zero to "X" mm^3 of fuel to get it to lope. if you post a screen shot of the table, I can show you which cell you're going to need to modify
    how? it wont let me ad an "X" if youre talking about the letter lol