Thread: Tuning 60 # Siemens Injectors

Tuning 60 # Siemens Injectors

I currently have a L67 (3800 Series II Supercharged). I'm upgrading injectors from a 42.5lb to 60# Siemens Injectors. My question is my car is scaled off the maf and the injector table is still dialed in as the stock injectors but the car is tuned perfectly, idle, WOT, etc. My question though is there a way to set up the IFR table, etc to keep my tune semi close to what it is now? I'd rather not re-scale my maf again, but rather input the new IFR table to reflect the increased fuel.

Thanks.

Tune is attached.

If you tuned it for the 42# using stock IFR, you may be able to interpolate between stock and 60# to avoid re-scaling

What's the best way to go about it? I was planning on doing the difference from 60 to 42.5's which is like 1.41 and multiply the table to get around 50.76, etc. It's almost 30% more fuel. Just seeing if anyone had any ideas on doing that.

More or less like that. IFR is not exactly linear, but you can use a rule of 3 to have a good base to start with.
    If your tune is spot on, you can change the IFR until real AFR matches commanded.

Don't forget to update all other injector data like short pulse width, to avoid skewed fueling caused by wrong injector data (not flow rate).

I don't have a pulse width table unless I'm completely missing something on the fueling side?