Thread: 80E segment swap needed, support closed??

Tuner in Training

80E segment swap needed, support closed??

I sent an email to support for a 60E to 80E segment swap on a truck, and I recieved a response the next day telling me that support is closed until July 3rd, and please bear with them while they try to get caught up after that.

Is there anybody else that can do the segment swap for me? My customer isn't too thrilled about this delay. If anybody can help me, I'll email both of the files.

Thanks!

Roger

Advanced Tuner
    should of posted your tune in case someone wants to help you!!
    2000 Firebird,2002 O.S.,LQ4 370,Borg Warner S475,truck mani.,Eagle crank,Callies Compstar Rods,Wiseco-11 4.030 pistons 9.4:1 comp.,LS3CNC heads,LS3 intake,NW92mm throttle body,ID1000 injectors,BTR trunion upgrade,LJMS STG3 cam,LS7 Lifters,ARP Studs-bolts,Frozen Boost A to W intercooler,JGS 60MM BOV,2 40mmJGS Wastegates,4L80E trans wth segment swap,CircleD 3400 single disk,MOSER 12 3.31gears ,BMR K-Mem.,2 Walboro 450 pumps,Returnstyle fuelsystem MAGNAFUEL regulator.
    LS1Tech sig KRAZY K 2000 TA

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Throttle View Post
    should of posted your tune in case someone wants to help you!!
    Like I said in the OP, I can e-mail the files to whoever can help me. I'm pretty sure there's only a very small number of guys that are even able to do segment swaps, so I'll probably just have to wait.