Thread: Tuning 6 speed???

Advanced Tuner

Tuning 6 speed???

Well guys i have the tuning school 6 speed book, I was going trough it and making changes on the tune but i got some tables that it dont show on my file

Im tuning a 2010 silverado, should i keep going and changing the tables that i can only find.

Like step 4, It says Desired shift time to make changes in tables Base Upshift- Normal Base Upshift- Special Base Power Downshift-Min Power Downshift- Base CT Downshift- Normal and Base CT Downshift Special, and on my file it only shows Min Power Downshift.

It tells me to change the Shift Time Inertia Adder and the only one i found in my file say Shift Time Torque Adder.

What should i do? I want to tune the tranny, everytime i shift i get a slow shift very slow and my timing drops to -10

I think you might be in the wrong section of the forum...
    Andrew

2006 Duramax ECSB - Banks Monster Dual Exhaust, Tie Rod Sleeves, Kennedy Twin Deluxe Lift Pumps, Edge Insight CTS with Pryo, EGR Blocker Plate, PVC Reroute, Suncoast Stage 5 trans with 1056 triple disk converter, Cognito Steering Braces, PPE Race Valve, LML driver side exhaust manifold, AFE Boost Tube, Stock Drop-in BatMoWheel, ProFab Performance 3" Downpipe, Other mods along the way, TUNED by ME... Way too much fun

Advanced Tuner
    LOL no wonder, i was like i know i made a thread...

How can i move it????

Lol, not sure. I would just copy your first post and make a new thread in the right section.. Hope you get your question answered!
    Andrew

2006 Duramax ECSB - Banks Monster Dual Exhaust, Tie Rod Sleeves, Kennedy Twin Deluxe Lift Pumps, Edge Insight CTS with Pryo, EGR Blocker Plate, PVC Reroute, Suncoast Stage 5 trans with 1056 triple disk converter, Cognito Steering Braces, PPE Race Valve, LML driver side exhaust manifold, AFE Boost Tube, Stock Drop-in BatMoWheel, ProFab Performance 3" Downpipe, Other mods along the way, TUNED by ME... Way too much fun

Tuner in Training
    lol, read the bold captions before each section and it will tell you "FOR 2010.5 AND NEWER VEHICLES YOU WILL NOT HAVE THIS just reread each section good and it will tell you what it will and will not have. I have copied the manual verbatim several times and i LOVE how the 6l80e shifts..even with a converter and in a h/c c6 vette..and it rode like a new car. good luck!